Literary extracts to aid pupils who are preparing for examination in English literature for [admission] to high schools
Publisher: W.J. Gage in Toronto
Written in English
- Canadian literature -- Examinations, questions, etc.
|Statement||by A. Macallum ; comprising biographical sketches of the authors from whom the selections have been made ; with notes, grammatical, critical, etc. ; also, map of ancient Greece ... by J.M. Buchan.|
|Series||CIHM/ICMH Microfiche series = CIHM/ICMH collection de microfiches -- no. 90579|
|Contributions||Buchan, J. M. 1841-1885.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||2 microfiches (57 fr.)|
|Number of Pages||57|
- The works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Coniferous forest biome.
- Understanding alcohol
- Do-it-yourself housebuilding step-by-step.
- Postanalytic and metacontinental
- Teachers Res Kit, Working:
- The duty of union in a just war
- Rare coin investment strategy
- Advances in monitor research =
- Coherent-potential approximation in a two band model
- Marginal Costs of Energy In 1979 ; Estimates by Economic Sector and Fuel Type
- A New bull-bayting, or, A match playd at the Town-Bull of Ely by twelve mungrills, viz., 4 English, 4 Irish, 4 Scotch doggs, John Lilburn, Richard Overton, Thomas Prince, and William Walwyn, to stave and nose
- Grundlagen der euklidischen geometrie.
- State of New-Hampshire. A journal of the proceedings of the Honorable House of Representatives for said state
- Certain rhythms in the English Bible
- Yang shi tai ji quan shi san shi
- India-Pakistan war, 1965.
- Guide to a devout life
- Mies van der Rohe at work